Friday, June 14, 2013

5 More

Mileage
Today: 5
Present: 212
Count: 30

It's a good thing the marathon wasn't today at around 5pm, because I didn't have it.

It feels like actual summer though, and I enjoyed the run despite not having an ounce of spring or resiliency. Legs felt heavy and I was tired throughout the run. Maybe its all mental, that I just can't get myself up for these short, slow runs. That whatever it is inside me that running tickles, doesn't get woken up.

And after running almost every day for almost two months, I don't look forward to the days off. I know the next day it's going to take longer to shake the legs out. That while I know I need to rest, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Maybe I'm becoming an actual runner.

http://app.strava.com/activities/60349907

No comments:

Post a Comment