Thursday, December 19, 2013

P'Hill Loop Plus Wife

Mileage
Today: 3
Present: 795
Count: 112

Great little mellow run with Maura this morning. We don't do it often enough, but when we do run together our lack of consistency actually makes it all the better. We appreciate and enjoy the time, quiet stretches intermixed with catching up on things that normally get pushed aside by the pressing matters of the day.

I've had this idea in my head that after my race at Rodeo I would take a month off. Let my body rest, let my mind rest. But now that the race is done, the last thing I can imagine is taking a break. I feel strong, both body and mind and my life these days seems to be one big waiting game between runs. I love it.

I'm running well, am in a good rhythm and have a couple races I want to perform well in early next year. So, why rest?

http://app.strava.com/activities/102267610

No comments:

Post a Comment