Wednesday, September 4, 2013

More Mission Mellowness

Mileage
Today: 3
Present: 446
Count: 65

Not going to lie, very frustrating to hobble around for three miles not that fast and not feel that great at the end. I of course have no one to blame but myself, but doesn't make it any easier.

I'm taking a different approach to training this month though, I am not going to press the miles. I'm not going to stop running, but short runs a few days a week to keep my loose are going to supplement strength and core training. I have a solid base but need to stay strong and active while giving my leg a chance to more fully heal.

Discipline. Its  not just running further, faster and pushing through the pain. Sometimes it cuts both ways, when knowing when not to run is just as important as knowing when to run an extra mile.

http://www.strava.com/activities/81486342

No comments:

Post a Comment